To our Valued Clients,
We are watching the COVID-19 situation closely as the health and safety of our employees and our clients is our number one priority. In our continued spirit of offering positive, proactive and personal service to you we are sending this along to update you on the steps we are taking as a team to ensure we do our part to slow the spread of this virus and flatten the curve.
Wade Roberts Plumbing has a business continuity plan that we are following and adjusting in real time as the situation evolves to make sure we are able to service your plumbing needs through this time. We are being cautious to ensure we are keeping our people, our customers and our communities safe.
These measures include:
- Asking Wade Roberts Plumbing employees and technicians who are feeling unwell, suspect they’ve been exposed to the COVID-19 virus or have recently travelled outside of Canada for more than 24 hours to self-isolate for 14 days and follow appropriate directions from their healthcare provider. We ask that you, our valued clients, would communicate with the office if you are on isolation or quarantine with symptoms or if you have been exposed, so we can keep our technicians safe. We would be happy to rebook your appointment at a later date.
- As of Friday, March 13, we have successfully set up our office staff to work remotely from home. With these changes, we will not have as many phone lines in operation, so we ask that you have patience in getting through to us and waiting for a response, if put on hold. We will continue to work together to ensure we provide you the best service possible in these difficult times.
- We have closed our office space to walk in traffic.
- Implementing increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols at the office.
- All plumbing technicians have been equipped with updated sanitization and safety products, full face shield pathogenic protection respirators and a good supply of latex gloves and required PPE (personal protective equipment) in accordance to WorkSafeBC measures.
- After our technicians have arrived at your door and identified themselves they will be wearing this required PPE for the remaining duration of every service call. They have been instructed to avoid shaking hands, washing hands upon arrival and when leaving the home, observe social distancing during the call, and cleaning/sanitizing their tools after each job.
- As always, they will use clean drop cloths, fresh booties, and sanitize their work area upon completion.
- We are also following the guidance of major public health organizations, including Public Health Agency of Canada, local health authorities, and the World Health Organization, WorkSafeBC and will continue to do so as the situation unfolds.
Currently, Wade Roberts Plumbing continues to operate as usual: ready to serve you. Thank you for your business and thank you for choosing us, your service plumbers, Wade Roberts Plumbing.
We will update this article, daily, as protocols and recommendations change.
How to stay informed:
Find the latest information from WHO on where COVID-19 is spreading:
Thank you again for working together with us to help ensure that we “flatten the curve”.