As a 5 star Workplace, we hire only the best!
Wade Roberts Plumbing is committed to caring for our employees as if they were family, focussing on employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, generous pay, commissions, benefits, rewards, giving back to the community together and more. Check out: www.waderobertsplumbing.com to find out HOW WE ROLL.
We are offering a $500 Hiring Bonus!!!
- $500 hiring bonus paid out once you make the team (@ 3 month review)
- Must have a BC Red Seal Journeyman Ticket, or Master Plumber license
Wade Roberts Plumbing is seeking a FULL-TIME, professional, experienced Journeyman Plumbing Technician / Gas-fitter to service and repair the equipment in our clients' homes & businesses. Occasionally some minor renovation type work will be required, as well as drain cleaning, drain camera work, and gas-fitting. Experience with Boiler / Furnaces and/or HVAC would be a huge plus! If you are an experienced Plumber with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with YOU.
- Addressing the clients' concerns & diagnostics of plumbing issues
- Thoroughly checking the entire Plumbing system for the client
- Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
- Completing all necessary repairs
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- Presenting options and a firm quoted price to the client, prior to commencing work
- Invoicing using mobile price book
- Quoting larger jobs
- Collecting payment upon job completion, using mobile invoicing and payment collection app
- Contacting and organizing sub-trades and inspectors as needed
- Following the BC plumbing code
- Communicating effectively with the office staff & management
- Maintaining an organized van for job efficiency
- You have at least 3 years of experience troubleshooting Residential Plumbing systems
- You have a Red Seal Journeyman ticket, Gas B Ticket
- You have a valid and clean Class 5 driver's license
- You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years
- You can pass a drug test and a background criminal record check (we are licensed and bonded)
- You are fluent in English
- You reside in the Greater Victoria region
- You take initiative and proactively solve problems before you are asked
- You don't shy away from tough situations, but are confident that everything is "figureoutable."
- You enjoy working with people
- You have a positive attitude, and desire to grow
- You don't want to do a good job, you want to do an outstanding job
- You take responsibility for your results and own up to mistakes without drama
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- You are willing to work after hours, overtime and on call if required
- Drain cleaning experience and Gas heating and Boiler experience a BONUS!!
- Excellent earning potential with BONUS commission structure on top of competitive wages and benefits. ($37-$45/hour depending on experience)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits for you AND your family (after three month probation)
- Life, disability and travel insurance (after three month probation)
- Fully stocked trucks, uniforms and field support
- Year-round work with happy clients who love our upfront pricing with no surprises
- High tech, professional - with a $50 phone allowance, and company iPad for building jobs and communicating with office/clients
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
- Amazing employee appreciation events and rewards
- An incredible team of A-list players who work together in a supportive, encouraging, fun-loving environment
- Only on-call one week/month
- Only your own hand tools required
- Have your own van/truck? Talk to us about our milage plan!
The Next Step:
Why Wait? Don't Wait. . . Forward us your resume/cover letter to schedule an interview today! Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please.
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job! We look forward to meeting you!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Plumbing: 4 years (Required)
- Gas fitting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Victoria, BC (Required)
- British Columbia Plumbing Certification (Required)
- English (Required)