WADE ROBERTS PLUMBING SOLUTION: DRAIN-AID BY BIOSMART!
What is the number one reason people call their plumber? Nasty, clogged drains! Now you can kiss those nasty, expensive drain clogs - that never come at a convenient time - goodbye with Wade Roberts Plumbing's clog-busting Drain-Aid Program featuring the power of BioSmart!
Do you experience...
- A constant mess from that slow or backed up drain in the kitchen sink?
- Your bathtub or shower threatening to overflow while you're showering, leaving that nasty ring after it finally drains away?
- Having to use your plunger on that toilet in the guest bathroom? How embarrassing!
- Having your worst nightmare take place when your with your septic system backs up!
- Smelling that stinky odor from that one particular drain?
If so, you need Drain Aid - featuring BioSmart is a natural drain and septic system treatment that, when applied regularly, keeps your drains running smoothly so you don't have to worry about messy, inconvenient, slow running or stopped-up drains and toilets.
What is BioSmartTM? It is the most advanced microbial drain, septic, and grease trap treatment available. It is comprised of naturally occurring strains of live, vegetative bacterial cultures with an exceptional appetite for organic matter.
- It is FAST ACTING and begins working immediately when introduced in a drain line or collection system. These friendly bacterial cultures do not require a wake up period as with other microbial products.
- It is easy to use and a simple pour and go. No pre-mixing, the convenient drain-back bottle cap measurer is used to add the correct amount of treatment to the drain line or collection system.
- It requires one-half capful per treatment. One-half capful has more activity than 5 capfuls of all other bio-products.
- BioSmart eliminates Emergency call backs. It continues to work long after the service call. The Hungry Bacteria® continue to feed on the organic residue left in the drain line, grease trap, and septic tank long after the technician leaves.
- BioSmart has received the EPA LETTER OF RECOGNITION. It has met the EPA’s DfE challenge for biological drain line and septic system products by demonstrating a more positive human health and environmental profile.